- Available: Not really.
- Age: 26.
- Annoyance: Stress at work lately
- Allergic: None that I know
- Animal: Snow leopard
- Actress: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Birthday/Birthplace: Jan 16th/Bolzano, Italy
- Best Friends: Sarah, Emily, Beatriz, Ruth, Marit
- Blind or Deaf: I'd rather be neither of those
- Best weather: Morning fog
- Been in Love: Yes
- Been on stage?: Yes, when I was younger
- Believe in yourself?: I actually do
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes
- Believe in miracles: I'm not sure
- Believe in Magic: I wish...
- Believe in God: I'm not sure
- Believe in Satan: If God exists then there must be a counterpart to balance...
- Believe in ghosts/spirits: Yes
- Believe in Evolution: One does not simply believe in evolution. It's a fact.
- Clothing Style: Mostly black or white, I mostly like long coats and short leather jackets
- Characteristics: Tall and... normal I guess?
- Candy: Hazelnut Snickers
- Color: Pearly white
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Dark chocolate
- Cake or pie: Strudel
- Countries to visit: Japan, USA
- Day or Night: Dawn
- Dream vehicle: 1992 Dodge Viper RT/10
- Danced?: Not really
- Dance in the middle of the street?: Maybe when I was younger
- Do the splits?: Yeah, when I was younger during Judo training
- Eyes: Dark brown
- Everyone has: a secret
- Ever failed a class?: No
- Full name: Matteo
- First thoughts waking up: "Please be Saturday."
- Food: Spaghetti alla carbonara, Pizza
- Greatest Fear: Losing a loved one
- Giver or taker: Both
- Goals: Succeed in what I believe
- Get along with your parents?: Yes
- Good luck charms: My SH3 Halo of the Sun keychain
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Height: 192 cm
- Happy: When I'm not stressed and people I love are alright
- Holidays: Only good if I don't have to work
- How do you want to die: Natural way
- Health freak?: Not really but I do pay attention not to exaggerate with too much this or that
- Hate: Not being able to help a beloved one
- Ice Cream: Peppermint
- Instrument: Not anymore
- Jewelry: Claddagh ring
- Job: Export sales consultant
- Kids: Someday.
- Keep a journal?: Nope, never
- Longest car ride: 14 hours
- Love: Both hurts and heals
- Letter: From Silent Heaven...? Yep I played SH2
- Laughed so hard you cried: Pretty much every morning listening to Radio Deejay (Italian broadcaster)
- Love at first sight: Not really. That's attraction
- Movie: Too many
- Marriage: I wouldn't exclude it but I don't think about it right now
- Motion sickness?: Nope
- Number of Siblings: 3
- Number of Piercing: None
- Number: 20
- One wish: Annihilate all stress from my life
- One phobia: None that I know
- Place you'd like to live: I actually like where I live now
- Pepsi/Coke: CHINOTTO FTW!
- Questionnaires: I fill too many these days...
- Reason to cry: More than one
- Reality TV: Never watched one, never will
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: I guess?
- Song: Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson
- Shoe size: 45 (EU size)
- Skipped school: Oh yeah. A lot... especially in High School.
- Slept outside: In a tent and in a station once. Missed a train at night and had to wait till morning for the next. Haven't really slept though.
- Seen a dead body?: At funerals only
- Shower daily?: Every other day
- Sing well?: I don't think so
- Swear?: Occasionally, yes. With friends a lot
- Stuffed Animals?: Who doesn't?
- Single/Group dates: I don't think so
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Blueberries
- Time for bed: Around midnight
- Thunderstorms: If I'm home I don't really care
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: No
- Unpredictable: Sometimes
- Understanding?: Usually yes
- Vacation spot: Beach/seaside
- Weakness: You'll never know. Ha!
- When you grow up: When I do, I'll let you know...
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Cannot really say
- Have the same taste in most things: Sarah, Emily, Beatriz
- Who makes you laugh the most: All of them
- Worst feeling: Being helpless
- Where do we go when we die: End credits and new game +
- Worst weather: Snow icy storm
- Walk with a book on your head?: Not really
- X-Rays: Yeah, I think once
- Year it is now: 2015
- Zoo animal: Lion
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn, for what I care
I saw this on
journal and thought it would've been a nice timewasting thing to do. And oh, I tag
because yes, you do like to waste some time in stupid questionnaires